Dari idRO Klasik Wiki
|Level||SP Cost||ATK||Accuracy||Fatal Blow Stun Chance|
- accessories give a chance to cast level 1 Bash on an enemy when doing a physical attack. This Bash also pushes the enemy away 5 tiles.
- enables the use of level 5 Bash.
- The Accuracy gained is a percent of your hit rate added to your hit rate. Therefore, if you have a 67% chance of hitting a monster, level 10 Bash will give you a 100% chance of hitting them: ((50% of 67%) + 67%) or (1.5 x 67)%.
- Stun chance inceases with base level.
- Levelling with Bash is a fast way to level up a Swordman, although quite SP-intensive. It adds a lot of damage even to 10-30 STR Swordmen and helps compensate for the lack of hit rate due to being low level. One may want to get it early on if they have the resources to keep up with the high SP cost.
- There are better skills to MvP with rather than Bash.
- Bash is used in PvP just as it would be in PvM situations.
- Every aspect of Bash can be employed at once or separately: a Knight may use it to deal decent damage to a high- flee character while rendering its opponent useless by taking advantage of the stun chance, whereas a Grand Cross Crusader may wish to use Bash purely to stun victims before using Grand Cross, so the opponent cannot escape.
- Do not waste time attempting to stun high VIT characters with Bash.