|SP Cost:||(Skill Level × 20)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||5 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||2 seconds|
|Duration:||(Skill level + 4) seconds|
|Area of Effect:||5x5|
|(Wizard) Quagmire Lv. 1, (High Wizard) Stave Crasher Lv. 1, Mystical Amplification Lv. 10|
Amplifies the gravity in an area around the targeted location to inflict fixed damage every half a second and reduce the attack speed of all enemies within the area of effect. When this skill is active, the caster cannot move, attack or use items. Each cast consumes a .
|Level||Damage||ASPD Drop||Duration||SP Cost|
- This skill is unaffected by the skill damage reduction from the War of Emperium and Battlegrounds.
- Although this skill can damage boss monsters, it does not affect their attack speed.
- Although the caster cannot move, they can still use other skills like Quagmire, Safety Wall, Reading Spell Book, etc. for the duration of this skill.
- Does not ignore the flag "Always Takes 1 Damage", which includes plants and the .
- This skill is unaffected by Mystical Amplification, as the damage is fixed.
- If the caster takes damage when this skill is in effect, it will cancel.
- If Release is used when this skill is in effect, the released spell will have no effect and its Cast Delay will still apply.
- This also applies when casting offensive spells normally.
- The caster can begin casting another instance of this skill while the old one is still in effect. If timed well, it can be chained as long as the caster has enough
to continue casting. If timed incorrectly, the skill will do nothing and a will still be consumed.
- This also applies when casting other offensive spells normally.
|Wizard & High Wizard|
| 2nd Class
| Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|