Hindsight (Alt: Auto Spell) is a 2nd class active skill available as Sage and Scholar.
Allows to autocast a spell while physically attacking enemies temporarily. Spells triggered by this skill only consume 2/3 of their SP Cost, but they cannot be cast through this skill if they have not yet learned.
||Chance of Autocast
- The physical attacks do not have to hit the target to engage the selected skill.
- When this skill is executed, a window will appear from which the user can select which skill to use when the autocast happens.
- The skill is cast after the physical attack that activates it and is independent of the user's condition. For example, it will still activate while the user is silenced.
- The user is able to select any of the skills obtained from the current level available and also those of lower levels.
- The Bolt skills will vary in level from level 1 to 3. The level 1 version will occur 50% of the time, level 2 35%, and level 3 at 15%.
- When the user is linked to the Sage Spirit, the Bolts will always come down at the maximum level learned by the user.
- Spells triggered by this skill do not have any cast time, but do have cast delay. Cast delays, however, will not prevent bolts from being triggered via this skill. As a result, it is possible to fire off bolts very quickly.
- The skills will all retain their special effects on their targets; Frost Diver will freeze, Fire Ball will have splash damage, etc.
- Misses anyone inside Blinding Mist.
- Can be combined with other autocast equipment. However, unlike this skill, most autocast effects require the user not to miss attacks to trigger them.
- If the caster does not have any skill learned for the current level of this skill (This skill at level 1 can only use Napalm Beat), no popup menu will appear.
- When the caster does not select any skill from the popup menu (even pressing cancel), no skills can be executed anymore unless the player changes map or relogs.