Acolyte Training Quest
1. Go to the Prontera church, and head into the room on to the right where the acolyte job change is.
2. Next to the woman that gives holy light is a priest named Praupin. Talk to him and he will tell you about needing to learn much about being an acolyte. Afterward he will give the option of warping to the convent, also known as "Old Prontera" (the monk job change map), or its full title, St Capitolina Monastery.
3. After getting to the Abbey, go all the way east then south into the building then out the south exit. Take a quick left and there will see a female priestess named Asthe inside a ring of flower beds. Talk to her, and in the end you will receive some Base and Job EXP, and be asked to obtain Heal Level 3 before continuing. She will also lend you a , which she'll ask to be returned later.
4. When you have Heal Level 3, talk to her again, and she'll ask for the back. She will then give the "Mother's Letter."
5. Go back through the south exit of the building right of the flower bed. In the first hall, enter the lower left room. There will be two men here, one is the man who gets the letter. After he finishes talking, he explains about the zombie problem in Payon and tells you to go there and kill zombies and skeletons then bring back 5 .
6. After obtaining them, come back and talk to the man again, and he will give some Base and Job EXP.
7. Go back and talk with Asthe for another long speech. Once she is done, you will need Blessing Level 1 to continue. After the speech with Asthe, she will give you some dog feed. Go all the way north from her.
8. Keep heading north until you reach the graveyard. Talk to the dog and give him the treat when it gives the option to.
9. Go to the left to find the little girl and talk to her. She will talk about how sick she is and how her poor sister already died of her illness.
10. Head back to Asthe once again and she will say that this is a test from God and you will find the answer.
11. Go to the sick girl and choose Blessing from the list of skills and she should be cured. Depending on the level of Blessing used, it may take multiple times to work so keep blessing until she's cured. You will be rewarded with Job EXP after succeeding.
12. Talk to Asthe once again, and she will discuss Angelus, then finish with giving you 5 parcels to deliver to different people, and a specific order to deliver them.
13. After delivering the parcels, Praupin will give you a choice of either taking a wand or a flail.
14. Talk to him again for a free warp back to the Abby and talk to Asthe. She will talk about Aqua Benedicta.
15. Talk to her one last time for some Job and Base EXP. (5,000 base at level 33)