Dari idRO Klasik Wiki
Also known as Lucky Dodge.
Every character starts with a value of 1.
10 luk increases your Perfect Dodge by 1.
- Perfect Dodge allows the player to dodge a physical attack by a chance in % corresponding to the Perfect Dodge value.
- It is calculated before FLEE hence why it is not reduced by the mob effect, that is to say when a player has several monsters attacking him.
- Flee therefore triggers after the fact that a player lucky dodged something or not, thus giving him even more chance to flee a monster. This part of the flee is reduced by the mob effect.
- It does not work against skill attacks, traps, or magic.
- This overrides (potential) critical hits.
- Does not have a cap. Thus, 100% Lucky Dodge is possible.
- Homunculus' flee is similar to this, as it is not reduced by the mob effect.
var LUCKY = 1; LUCKY += LUK * 0.1; LUCKY += LUCKY_MOD; LUCKY_MOD : Sum of modifiers
LUCKY is assumed to be accurate to one decimal. (verify?)