|SP Cost:||Remaining SP|
|Cast Time:||4.5 − (Skill Level × 0.5) seconds|
|Cast Delay:||3.5 − (Skill Level × 0.5) seconds|
|Target:||Enemy (multiple methods)|
|(Monk) Throw Spirit Sphere Lv. 3, Fury Lv. 3|
Performs an ultimate, devastating strike at a single/current target to inflict massive piercing physical damage at cost of all of the user's SP. This skill can also be used after Raging Thrust or Chain Crush Combo. Requires the user to be in Fury status and each cast uses all Spirit Spheres.
|Level||Bonus Damage||Cast Time||Cast Delay|
- There are four ways this skill can be used, in all of them Fury status is required:
- 5 Spirit Spheres: can be used in the same manner as single-target skills; by selecting Guillotine Fist through a hotkey and clicking on a target.
- 4 Spirit Spheres: can be used during the delay of Raging Thrust. This will bypass the Cast Time.
- 4 Spirit Spheres: can be used on the target while it has been Rooted with Level 5 Root.
- 1 Spirit Sphere: can be used during the delay of Chain Crush Combo. This will bypass the Cast Time.
- Although this skill disregards the defense calculation, it's still affected by cards.
- Dispell and Spiritual Sphere Absorption will not disrupt the execution of this skill.
- A line of sight must be available when this skill activates, otherwise it will inflict no damage and still drain the user's SP.
- After the execution of this skill, the user cannot regenerate SP naturally for 10 seconds afterwards unless he/she is under the influence of Monk Spirit. Spiritual Cadence and relogging bypass this restriction.
- During the cooldown of this skill, the user is unable to use SP Healing Items.
|Monk & Champion|
| 2nd Class
|Excruciating Palm • Flee (Skill) • Fury • Guillotine Fist • Iron Fists • Mental Strength • Occult Impaction • Raging Quadruple Blow • Raging Thrust • Raging Trifecta Blow • Root • Snap • Spiritual Bestowment • Spiritual Cadence • Spiritual Sphere Absorption • Summon Spirit Sphere (Spirit Sphere) • Throw Spirit Sphere|
|Chain Crush Combo • Glacier Fist • Raging Palm Strike • Zen|
|Quests||Monk Job Change Guide • Monk Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||Mace • Knuckle|