The Endless Tower is an increasingly difficult set of challenges. Participating parties make their way up the 100 floor tower, with a special boss encounter against Entweihen Knothen on the 100th floor, and Naght Sieger afterwards. These battles function similar to the Izlude Arena, with players being required to defeat all monsters on a particular floor before the door to the next can open. Once on a floor, players are unable to go backwards; thus the only ways to leave the tower are to die and respawn, leave the Party, log out, use a Butterfly Wing, or walk into a Warp Portal.
The following skills are disabled inside the tower:
There are no item use limitations, although items that cast one of the restricted skills will fail (such as Fly Wing). Usage of the Kafra Shop item Token of Siegfried is still possible within the dungeon.
- Note: A memorial dungeon instance cannot be created during the 6 hours preceeding War of Emperium, until War of Emperium is over.
1. In Alberta, talk to Captain Janssen (214, 77) and donate 10,000 Zeny.
2. Listen to him and agree to be his first mate so he will bring you to the Endless Tower Island.
3. After reaching the island, your party leader must speak with the Tower Protection Stone. They then must generate the Endless Tower Dungeon instance.
4. After an instance is created, the party will have 5 minutes to enter the dungeon, or else the dungeon will be destroyed. If the dungeon is destroyed, the party leader will not be make a new instance for 6 days 20 hours. A party may leave the tower, but they must return to the tower in 5 minutes. The party will have 4 hours to finish the dungeon. If in 4 hours they do not finish, all players in the dungeon will be warped out and sent back to their save points.
Each party member used to be given 1 Ashes of Darkness upon completing floors 25, 50, 75 and 99. Ashes of Darkness no longer serve any purpose. They cannot be dropped, traded, Mailed or placed in Carts and have 0 weight but can be sold to an NPC or placed in Kafra storage.
If a player is forced to leave the tower, they can re-enter by talking to the stone on the Misty Island again. The exit portal on the 1st floor will warp the player to the floor after the most recent boss floor they have cleared. However, the portal does not correctly warp a player to 26, 51, or 76; the player should use the Immortal Braizer instead to get to those floors.
The Endless Tower instance lasts until the party either gives up or runs out of time, after which time all players will be teleported out of the dungeon.
There is no limit on how many instances a party can create within the 4 hour limit. A new instance can be created under a different party leader if the previous instance was destroyed. Once the time limit is up, there is a 6 day 20 hour cooldown period for all party members in which they cannot enter a new Endless Tower instance. However, additional instances will not allow access to additional MVPs.
Blue text denotes a Mini-Boss.