| Nidhoggur's Nest
| Base Level:
|| 2+ Members
| Quest Prerequisite(s):
| Quest Reward(s):
|| Ability to fight Nidhoggur's Shadow
- With 2 or more people in your Party, the party leader must speak with Matt Roy Shka outside the Geffen Tower at (geffen 119, 99) and "Accept Admission".
- After the dungeon is created, speak to the NPC again to enter the dungeon.
- Note: A window will appear showing pertinent time limits for the dungeon. If it is closed, it can be opened again with with the shortcut Alt+B.
- Note 2: There is a 2.5 hour time limit for completing the quest before the instance is destroyed.
- Speak to the Murdered Yggdrasilid near the center of the main room. (213,277)
- Kill 12 monsters named "Nidhoggur's Guardian".
- Go to floor 2 via the portal at the north end of the room.
- Note: If you get disconnected at anytime after going to the 2nd floor, you will be unable to re-enter the instance until the cool down has expired.
- Work your way through a short maze.
- At the end of the maze, you will warp to the boss room. Once the party leader steps forward Nidhoggur's Shadow will spawn at the center of the room.
- Approximately every 3 min while fighting Nidhoggur's Shadow, the entire party will be warped to 1 of 4 side rooms. They will receive several Status Effects that last for 30 seconds and ignore all resistances/immunities. 3 Ryncho and 2 Phylla will spawn in the side room with the party, they must be defeated before the party can leave the room.
- Southwest (red) room: HP-75%, Bleeding Ailment (icon does not show)
- Northwest (blue) room: HP-50%, Frozen Ailment
- Southeast (yellow) room: SP-50%, Sleep and Chaos Ailments
- Northeast (green) room: HP-25%(?), SP-50%, Poison Aliment
- Note: The monsters are able to leave the room before they party is, which makes them impossible to be killed. Be sure not to let this happen.
- Players will not be able to enter another Nidhoggur's Nest instance until after three days.