Dari idRO Klasik Wiki
|Duration:||[300 − (Skill Level × 50)] seconds|
|Area of Effect:||3x3|
|(Hunter) Skid Trap Lv. 1|
Sets a trap on a targeted location that will catch and immobilize any enemy that steps on it.
|Level||Base Effect Duration||Trap Duration|
Effect Duration = [Base_Effect_Duration − Target_AGI ÷ 10]s
- Although trapped enemies cannot move, they can still attack and use skills.
- Enemies can also be released through Remove Trap.
- Guild castles contain some map squares on which this trap is not visible. Even though it can't be seen, the snare is still there and functional.
- If the triggering player or monster cannot be knocked back (during the War of Emperium, Boss monsters or users for example), they may move past a trap before coming to a stop. They may also occupy multiple snares. When this happens, the Effect Duration of the first trap they encountered determines how long they remain trapped. All of the traps they occupy will vanish at the same time. Using Remove Trap on any of the traps will remove all of them, but return only one Trap.
- This trap cannot be pushed back.
- This skill is required to be maxed out (Lv. 5) in order to unlock the arrow-related skills of a Ranger.
Informasi Dasar Trap
- This trap can be set into null cells. When using this skill onto a forbidden (black) area of the map, the skill will fail with a warning message, and no SP or Trap will be used. However, if the skill is cast onto a map square which is occupied by an object (not an entity), the SP and Trap will be consumed, but a trap will not be set and a warning message will not be issued. These map squares can be identified when the green targeting square vanishes. , is an example of a map full of (non-obvious) locations that will cause this. Many guild castles also contain map squares with this behavior, only the targeting square might not disappear.
- Trap Duration lasts 4 times as long in War of Emperium.
- Traps occupy 1 cell.
- Traps can only be placed up to 2 cells next to players, monsters or another trap.
- Traps can be activated by and will affect allies, enemies and the user in PvP environment.
- Traps have a durability of 3,500 HP.
- Like ground skills, traps can also be swept by Ganbantein.
- Trap damage is considered Melee.
|Hunter • Sniper • Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Aimed Bolt • Arrow Storm • Bomb Cluster • Camouflage • Cobalt Trap • Detonator • Electric Shock • Fear Breeze • Fire Trap • Full Throttle • Ice Trap • Keen Nose • Magenta Trap • Main Ranger • Maze Trap • No Limits • Trap Research • Verdure Trap • Warg Bite • Warg Dash • Warg Mastery • Warg Ride • Warg Strike • Warg Teeth|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Ranger Job Change Guide|