Dari idRO Klasik Wiki
|Duration:||[180 − (Skill Level × 30)] seconds|
|Area of Effect:||3x3|
|(Hunter & Expanded Super Novice) Flasher Lv. 1|
Sets a trap that releases an icy blast when an enemy steps on it, inflicting piercing Water property physical damage to all enemies within its area of effect. It has a chance of leaving enemies frozen.
Damage = ATK + (Trap_Research_Lv × 40)
- This trap ignores the flag "Always Takes 1 Damage".
- This trap cannot be stacked as it will destroy all other traps in the area of effect.
- This trap affects enemies in Cloaking but not enemies in Hiding and Stealth.
- Hunter's traps will hit both.
- This trap does not freeze Boss or Undead property monsters, although it will still inflict damage to them.
- This trap can be pushed back. The direction depends on where the trap is relative to the attacker as as provided below. If the trap is in the same cell as the attacker, it will be pushed westward.
|Knock Back positions|
Informasi Dasar Trap
- This trap can be set into null cells. When using this skill onto a forbidden (black) area of the map, the skill will fail with a warning message, and no SP or Trap will be used. However, if the skill is cast onto a map square which is occupied by an object (not an entity), the SP and Trap will be consumed, but a trap will not be set and a warning message will not be issued. These map squares can be identified when the green targeting square vanishes. , is an example of a map full of (non-obvious) locations that will cause this. Many guild castles also contain map squares with this behavior, only the targeting square might not disappear.
- Trap Duration lasts 4 times as long in War of Emperium.
- Traps occupy 1 cell.
- Traps can only be placed up to 2 cells next to players, monsters or another trap.
- Traps can be activated by and will affect allies, enemies and the user in PvP environment.
- Traps have a durability of 3,500 HP.
- Like ground skills, traps can also be swept by Ganbantein.
- Trap damage is considered Melee.
|Hunter • Sniper • Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Aimed Bolt • Arrow Storm • Bomb Cluster • Camouflage • Cobalt Trap • Detonator • Electric Shock • Fear Breeze • Fire Trap • Full Throttle • Ice Trap • Keen Nose • Magenta Trap • Main Ranger • Maze Trap • No Limits • Trap Research • Verdure Trap • Warg Bite • Warg Dash • Warg Mastery • Warg Ride • Warg Strike • Warg Teeth|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Ranger Job Change Guide|